I hate pink !!
I also hate Hello Kitty !!
美式英文裡，顏色的拼法是 " color " ，但英式英文裡是 " colour "。
還有 favorite 及 favourite 的差別。
1. favourite [adj.] / [n.] = 特別喜愛的 (東西)、最愛的 (物品)
2. have a preference for ( s.t. ) = 偏愛某物
3. obsession [n.] = 著迷、擺脫不了的思想
4. dizzy [adj.] = 頭暈目眩的
5. faint [v.] = 昏厥、暈倒
6. concentrate [v.] = 集中、全神貫注
7. retailer [n.] = 零售商、零售店
8. manufacturer [n.] = 製造業者、廠商
9. merchandising [n.] = 推銷規劃
10. trick [v.] = 哄騙、戲弄
1. Yes, Imogen says she feels quite 'dizzy' - __________ and __________ as though she might faint.
2. Well, she imagines things and situations and can't __________ or __________ on what's actually happening around her.
3. You wouldn't __________ me __________ pink!
4. ___________ and ___________ - the people who sell and make goods - try to get children to buy things that their parents like and as we'll all have noticed, a lot of it is pink.
5. So do girls prefer pink for __________ or __________ reasons?
1. What has Rob's daughter convinced him to buy ?
2. Why did Mrs Davies' grandson refuse to take his medicine ?
3. Why was " blue " the most suitable color for girls in 1918 ?
What's your favorite color ?
Mine is purple.
I like it so much that some of my friends call me " 小紫 ".
I have also grown fond of bright red.
It's a very festive color.
Tell us your favorite color by commenting below.....
** Copyrights of the audio clip and scrip belong to BBC and are used here for educational purposes only. **
** We are not in any way affiliated with BBC. **